Notary and Commission Services

notary stamping document
Home » Notary and Commission Services

From time to time you may find yourself in a situation where a government agency needs a notarized document. In effect, this means that you need to attend a certified notaries office, identify yourself and produce the original version of the document you wish to have notarized. A notary will then make a copy of the original and attach a certificate authenticating the copy as a true copy of the original.

This is often confused with commissioner services. A commissioner, in fact, is an individual who is authorized as a witness to personal signatures.

All of the lawyers at Bykov Law are certified notaries and commissioners and will be more than happy to assist you, if you ever should need it. Contact us today to learn more.