Terms & Conditions of Use
In consideration for your access to our website and online services and other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which you hereby acknowledged), you agree as folows:
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of Bykov Law’s, (“we”, “us” or “our”) website (“Website”) hosted at the domain https://bykovlaw.com. Please carefully read these Terms before using the Website and related Service as THERE ARE TERMS WHICH LIMIT OUR LIABILITY AND IMPOSE OBLIGATIONS ON YOU.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE YOU, THE USER (HEREIN “YOU” OR “YOUR”) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- YOU ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY;
- HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS; AND
- AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
IF YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION (CORPORATION, TRUST, PARTNERSHIP ETC.), YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS FOR THAT ORGANIZATION AND REPRESENTING AND WARRANTING THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ORGANIZATION TO THESE TERMS. IN SUCH A CASE, “YOU” AND “YOUR” WILL ALSO REFER TO THAT ORGANIZATION AND YOURSELF INDIVIDUALLY.
For greater clearlity, both you as an individual and your organization are legally bound by these Terms which form an express agreement between you and Bykov Law.
Our Website and Service
BY FILLING OUT ANY OF OUR ONLINE FORM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO SOLICITOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS ESTABLISHED BY BROWSING OUR WEBSITE, READING CONTENT, OR SUBMITTING INFORMATION BY WAY OF OUR ONLINE FORMS. A SOLICITOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ESTABLISHED UNTIL BYKOV LAW CONFIRMS WE CAN ACT FOR YOU AND A FORMAL RETAINER AGREEMENT IS SIGNED.
Acceptance of Risk
We make no representations about the suitability of the data or graphics published on our Website as updated from time to time. EVERYTHING ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You agree that while we strive to bring you accurate information, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. Users are encouraged to evaluate and confirm the information as they see fit, or retain us to advise you as your legal counsel.
NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO BE LEGAL ADVICE AND NOTHING SHALL BE CONSTRUED BY YOU AS SUCH.
You may only use our site and collect information on our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- Copy, aggregate, database scrape or use in any fashion our copyrighted content, images and marks without our express prior written approval;
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- To modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Website or Service or take any measures to damage or replicate them;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (i.e. spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send, submit or upload any material that contains false information, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, malware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or cause damage to our Website, Service or our hardware including our servers.
Limitation on Liability
YOU AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to our site, we are not responsible for their content (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. From time to time we will provide links and references to material on other websites not owned or operated by us. Links found on our Websites and online Services are not an endorsement and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy or truth of the contents of information found on said websites. You access those links and corresponding sites at your own risk.
Law of the Contract & Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you or any third party brings to enforce this agreement or, in connection with any matters related to the Website and Services, shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of Ontario, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.